PARENT AND CHILDREN POLICIES
We hold close to our hearts the importance of physical activities for any individual along with the moments spent in family. Which is why we encourage parents to come and try on new challenges. However, we are much aware that it is not possible for everyone, therefor below you will find different options to attend while respecting our safety guidelines.
- 8 years old and under: It is mandatory to have someone of 16 years of age or older to have paid their access to the park and supervise the child at play.
- 9 to 11 years old: It is mandatory to have someone of 16 years of age or older to stay in the facility, no direct supervision required, therefor you may enjoy spending time in our bistro lounge!
- 12 years old and up: As long as the disclosure of a parent or legal guardian is signed, there is no requirement for supervision.
**For any particular assistance or need possible, please contact us directly. **
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Clean indoor shoes is mandatory;
- A shirt or tank top is mandatory;
- Prohibited to be under the influence of alcohol, or drugs of any kind;
- You are completely responsible for everything that belongs to you (You may bring a lock);
- It is mandatory to read and sign our disclosure form;
- PROHIBITED from jumping and or climbing on the window stalls;
- NO FOOD will be allowed in the gym facility;
- NO TOLERANCE for bullying of any kind;
- NO TOLERANCE for any violent or angry acts in our facility.
* If any rules are broken, we hold the right of eviction without notice*